To help you beat traffic and the journey of finding a parking spot on campus, Capital Metro, Austin Public Library, Women in Engineering Program at the Cockrell School of Engineering, and Girl Scouts of Central Texas invite you to park for free at six (6) different branch libraries and ride for free with a Local Day Pass -- so you can spend more time exploring engineering and less time circling campus for parking.
LIBRARIES LOCATIONS WITH FREE GIRL DAY PARKING | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Go to the front desk at any of the participating branch libraries (below) to get a free Capital Metro Day Pass and a Trip Guide, so you can get to and from The University of Texas at Austin with ease.
- Recycled Reads | *open at 12 PM* | 5335 Burnet Road | Routes 3, 803
- Pleasant Hill | 211 East William Cannon Drive | Routes 1, 801
- Little Walnut Creek | 835 West Rundberg Lane | Routes 1, 801
- Ruiz | 1600 Grove Boulevard | Route 20
- Southeast | 5803 Nuckols Crossing Rd | Route 7
- Windsor Park | 5833 Westminster Dr | Route 10
CAN'T MAKE IT TO A BRANCH LIBRARY?
This year, Capital Metro is making it easier than ever to try transit. Simply sign up for a DIGITAL Day Pass and we'll send you a free Commuter Day Pass through the CapMetro App.
Sign-up for a free CapMetro Commuter Day Pass for Girl Day at UT through Eventbrite.
To plan your trip to Girl Day (or anywhere else), visit capmetro.org/planner.
Thank you to CapMetro, Austin Public Libraries, and Girl Scouts of Central Texas for offering this great service to our community!