High school students, families, and educators are invited to join us for FREE virtual STEM programming throughout Engineers Week (February 20 - February 26, 2022). Registration will open on December 6th.
Check out our Girl Day 2021 virtual programming and recordings for high school students, families and educators below:
With all of Girl Day at UT Austin virtual in 2021, we invited high school students to join us to explore STEM college majors and careers. We hosted special #UTGirlDay sessions, film screenings, and events from partnering organizations designed for high school students.
#UTGirlDay 2021 High School Sessions
Find Recordings on YouTube
- NCWIT Aspirations in Computing Competition: Honors, Inspiration, Awards - Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. CT - Zoom Recording (28 minutes)
- Working in Industry While Still in College, College Engineering Student Panel - Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. CT - Zoom Recording (42 minutes)
- National Girls Collaborative Project (NGCP) Webinar - NGCP Town Hall for Girls: Saving Lives with Science - Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. CT
- DiscoverE Webinar: Chats with Change Makers - Celebrate Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day with Joan at Collins Aerospace, an electrical engineer, rocket scientist, and astronaut whose job took her out of this world - Thursday, February 25, 2021, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT - Recording
- Working in Industry While Still in College, College Engineering Student Panel - Thursday, February 25, 2021, 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. CT - Zoom Recording (29 minues)
- Women in Manufacturing, STEM Professional Panel - Friday, February 26, 2021, 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. CT - Zoom Recording; Introductory Presentation about Women in Manufacturing (43 minutes)
- FabFems Friday: Celebrating Engineers Week and #UTGirlDay 2021 with UT Cockrell School of Engineering Dean, Dr. Sharon Wood, and Current Engineering Students - Friday, February 26, 2021, 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. CT - Zoom Recording (32 minutes)
- #UTGirlDay STEM Chat with STEM College Students - Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 2:00 - 2:30 pm. CT - Not Recorded
- FabFems Friday: Women in STEM Conference with 1st Year STEM Professionals - Friday, March 5, 2021, 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. CT - Zoom Recording (50 minutes)
- #UTGirlDay STEM Chat with STEM College Students - Friday, March 5, 2021, 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. CT - Not Recorded
Also take full advantage of these other UT Austin STEM-related events with programming for high school students: