STEM Girl Day at UT Austin Participant Schedule
Registration will open on December 1 for K-8th grade participants and their adult chaperones through the event date.
Early February: The STEM Girl Day app will be ready for download and use.
Week of STEM Girl Day: Final logistics information will be shared with all registrants. This will include parking instructions, food/drinks information, recommended activities by grade, and more.
Event Day: Saturday, February 24, 2024, 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CT: STEM Girl Day at UT Austin
- Come and go throughout the event! There is no set schedule or agenda - you create your own adventure.
- All activities and demonstrations run continuously from 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. See the STEM Shows page for show information.
- Visit the searchable activity database for information about activities, shows and demonstrations.
- Download the Girl Day app for event and activity information on-the-go (app ready for download by early February).
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.